I like to focus on healthy eating habits, but from time to time, a girl’s gotta eat chocolate.
So, when I saw CNN.com had a travel article on decadent destinations for chocolate lovers, well, I had to check it out.
But, these European destinations? I’ve been to only one (Cologne’s Chocolate Museum, which I have to say, was a disappointment).
More astonishingly? I’ve been to three of the locations (London, Switzerland, Brussels) but never partook in said chocolate excursions! What was I thinking?*
If you don’t feel like reading the whole article, here’s a rundown of chocoholic destinations:
– Eurochocolate Festival and Casa Del Cioccolato – Perugia, Italy
– Chocolate tours – Brussels, Belgium
– Chocolate Museum – Cologne, Germany
– Chocolate train – Switzerland
– Harrods Chocolate Bar – London
* I think I was thinking beer was more important. Hey, I was 21, OK?