Let’s say you and some friends finished a long ride, or a long run, whatever the case may be. You all want to hang out for a while longer. You head out to lunch.
Now, what do you drink?
If you have a weight loss goal, it’s important to be mindful of what you consume. Liquid calories don’t fill you up the same way as food calories do, but they count just the same.
– Regular beer: 153 calories
– Coors Blue Moon Harvest Ale: 180 calories
– Bud Light: 110 calories
– A 3.5-ounce glass of wine: 85 calories
– Margarita: 196 calories
– 12 ounces of Gatorade: 94 calories
– 12-ounce regular soda: 124-189 calories
– Water: 0 calories
After a hard workout, no doubt you want to indulge. Just be mindful of the calories you’re taking in.