I’ve got a team of family and friends who will be running the Lincoln Half-Marathon in a few months. For most of the team, it will be their first … for some, it might be their first race. Most of us are not considered speedy, we just have a lot of heart.
I love being a part of a team, partly because we get a cool jersey or shirt. I’m easy to please.
Ever the planner, I’ve started checking out websites and forums trying to find the right something to put on a team shirt. If you’ve got other ideas, please share!
Here’s what I’ve liked so far at http://www.coolrunning.com:
– I over train! So, I can over eat!
– I am slow
Get over it
– If you can read this you’ve been passed by a fat guy/girl (not that any of us are fat)
– This sport would be fun if it wasn’t for all the running
– “12 WEEKS AGO…
THIS SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA”
-In my mind I’m a Kenyan.
In my legs, I’m a chubby white guy/girl
– Front:I want to run with the Kenyans; Back: Where’d they go?
– “Thanks, I’ve never passed anyone before”